Personally, after watching this film, it made me realize at how corrupt (even before) our government is and how hard it would be to change it. Despite that realization, I felt that inspiration, a little kick in my consciousness to do something about it; to never stop fighting for what you believe in especially if its for the betterment of everyone.
We must not just sit, be a puppet to someone else, suffer and complain. We must stand, be a leader that motivates change for the betterment of our lives and our country.
This is a must-watch movie! Two thumbs are not enough to give this movie the recognition it deserves. It is so terrific that I'd honestly would like to watch it again. If only the cinema was continuous screening, I would stay and repeat it twice (or even a couple of times more).
I highly recommend this movie! You will not feel bored or anything close to that, take my word for it. But here's just a few reminders before you head to the cinema:
- Movie is rated R-13. Expect to hear/see curse words, graphic content and some sexual scenes.
- Students get a 50% discount for the ticket price. Simply present the existing/valid school ID at the ticket booth as you buy.
- Please be reminded to be considerate enough to other viewers. Refrain from chatting with your friends or whoever you're with. Refrain from giving out unnecessary loud comments as the movie is playing. Watch quietly and understand what the movie is about.
- Since it's hard to control students' noises inside the cinema, you may want to consider watching this movie on its last screening for the day (last full show).
- Pee before watching so you can continuously watch the movie. Every scene is a must see!
- Control yourself. Don't spoil it to others. Encourage them to also watch the movie.