I don't usually do blog challenges but since I want to be preoccupied of something new, I find this one to be a great start. Join and spread this blog challenge too!
1. I'm thankful that I'm celebrating it with my parents.
I've spent several Christmas alone in the Philippines and it feels so good to be back with them here for the holidays.
2. I'm thankful that the three of us (mom, dad and I) are in good health.
Health is an issue for the three of us and we are thankful that we have a good one this month and wishing to have a continuous good health in the coming months and years.
3. I'm thankful that I have a good career life ahead of me.
I'm very thankful for a good career path and a successful online shop where I get to earn as much as a regular employee. I consider it as a blessing.
4. I'm thankful for this life I have right now.
My (our) life is not as happy as the others have. We still have problems and arguments from time to time but I'm still thankful for this life; we get to have the things we want, we get to go to the places we want to go to, we have a safe location both here in Papua New Guinea and in the Philippines.... there's so many others to be thankful for. I'm sure you have a lot too.
5. In general, I'm thankful to meet and continue to meet new people through this blog and my online shop.
First of all, I'm thankful to have discovered Mary's blog: SecretObsession. Without her and her blog challenge, I don't think I'd have this post. I'm also thankful to have met my co-online sellers in Instagram, Colleen (@lunastoremnl) and Kathlyn (@hotstuffmnl) and many others.
Facebook || Twitter || Instagram