Just when I thought adult coloring have ended, SM Supermalls hosted a Shop & Make Art contest. This contest is open to all SM Supermall shoppers with a minimum single receipt of Php2,000. The receipt may come from any of the brands or boutiques within an SM Mall. Read more below for the basic mechanics.
1. For every P2,000 singe-receipt purchase within the promo period entitles a shopper to join “Shop & Make Art” contest and pick their preferred art coloring category.
2. Shopper/Artist has the liberty to choose one (1) art framework from the following categories: Fashion (Art of Shopping), Traveling (Art of Traveling), Sports (Art of Health and Wellness), Food (Art of Food Tripping), Society (Art of Building Communities) and Environment (Art of Saving the Environment).
3. Participants will get one and the same artwork per category.
4. The contest is open to all amateur & professional artist with age ranging from 16 years old and above. They shall need to present a valid ID with stated date of birth.
5. Promo is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing raffle promo of SM Supermalls (ie. Shop and Fly, 3 day sale, etc.). Customer can only use his/her official receipts for one SM Supermalls promo only.
6. Participants can submit multiple “Shop and Make Art” entries but he/she can only win once. If a participant qualified twice, he/she will win whichever is higher. This applies among all participating malls.
Creativity = 50%
(Expression, Use of Color/Technique, Variety of Materials, Eye catching)
Originality = 25%
(Description, Approach, Results, Conclusion)
Composition/Over all look = 25%
(Not over crowded, Contrast, between components and background)
8. Shopper must duly fill out the registration form such as name, address, contact number, email address, and present 2 valid IDs and affix their signature.
9. Artist may use any medium (color pencil, oil pastel, watercolor, crayons, paints, etc.). To make the art more dynamic, artist/s may also use different accents such as beads, glitters, feathers, ribbons, and any other accessories not stated. However, limited to perishable products.
10. Entries must be mounted in a 25in x 35in white foam board (c/o participant) and labelled at the back indicating the artist’s name, address, medium used and a brief description of their artwork. Reproduction of templates is strictly prohibited.
Other details about submission of entries, deadlines and other mechanics can be viewed from here. You can also download the full mechanics (in PDF) here.
This is a fun contest to join this summer; an exciting activity to keep you occupied while on vacations. Shop from SM Supermalls, Choose and Make Art and WIN! :) Good luck!