I have been asked by most newbie bloggers this question: "How do you price your blog ads?" or "How much do you charge your sponsored posts?". With all honesty, I don't have specific blog rates myself. As of the moment, I post sponsored posts in exchange of tokens like free stay for hotel accommodation posts, or a gift check for food/beverage posts. But of course, now, I'm also thinking for earning from this blog in order for me to maintain it. I have found and kept helpful articles about pricing/earning from your blog. These are not Philippine based articles but it will at least give you an idea how you would price your blogging services.
- ADVICE FOR CREATIVES: HOW TO MAKE GETTING PAID LESS AWKWARD
- HOW TO PRICE & PITCH BLOG ADS
- HOW TO GET STARTED SELLING BLOG ADS
- TIPS FOR PRICING YOUR NATIVE ADS (SO YOU'RE NOT LIVING ON PENNIES)
- SPONSORED ADVERTISING 102: WHAT TO CHARGE FOR AD SPACE
- HOW TO SET A SPONSORED POST RATE
I hope these links or articles would help you have an idea how you'd price your blogging services. I hope that one day, we'd find a more detailed post about this topic from a Philippine-based blog. If you happen to know a blog post or an online article (preferably Philippine settings) that talks about this topic, please do share it with us below in the comment box.