I'm sure you have heard people saying Thank God It's Friday! or at least read its acronym in Facebook statuses and tweets. Truly, there's a lot to be thankful for. It would be really great to begin the weekend with positive thoughts by simply looking at the things that made us happy during the week. So this is why I'm joining Helga's Friday's 10 Happy Things. It allows me to practice focusing on the good things and it also allows me to realize how life actually works in our favor.
1. Michael's Arrival. This week, I was able to finally see a friend who has been overseas for years. We surprised him and his arrival actually gave our tropa (group of friends) the chance to see each other again after almost 3 years!
2. Surprised by Diana. I was so happy to know that Christine contacted me and wanted to meet me in Batangas. I did not know that Diana and the rest of their family are here in the Philippines too. I was only sensed it a few hours before we met up. And though I had an idea already, actually seeing her in person really surprised me. I was very happy to see and hug one of my high school best friends again.
3. Found a Good Quality USB Hub. Finding a USB hub for my Asus Transformer Book (T100) is not as easy as you think it would be. Yes, there are USB hubs available in CD-R King and I have always bought from them. However, their former stocks had an extremely short cord that gets torn after a couple of months. I needed one that has long cords and which will last longer. I was very happy to find it from Octagon. It was the last piece!
4. Nyle won Amercia's Next Top Model Cyle 22. I was only able to watch the Finale last year. I was very happy that he won the competition not because I feel sorry that he's dear but because I admire his dedication and abilities despite his condition. He deserved it. I know he will be a good influence and inspiration to other dreamers out there.
5. New Business Opportunity. My mom and I recently attended a seminar of a new business opportunity. We got to understand the business more and learned how it will help us earn and make our house extension to finally push through.
6. Family Get Together. We were able to spend the day together with my dad's family. We were almost complete; Kuya Rizal was missing but he's coming to Philippines soon too. It was good to see us cousins together and sharing good laughs with one another.
7. Instagram Account Retrieval. My Instagram account was hacked as mentioned in this post. I'm very happy that I got it back quickly. I was really worried that I might not get it back because I can't remember the email address I used in my account. It seemed hopeless so big thanks to the Instagram support group for helping me resolve the problem.
8. Reached 1K followers in Instagram. I recently reached the 1k followers in Instagram. I honestly didn't notice until yesterday when I regained access in my account. Thank you for following me and I will look at each one to follow back over the weekend. Do visit my Instagram account and see if I'm worthy of your follow. Hehe. Thanks!
9. Amazing Feedback for the Blog Series. I honestly didn't expect that bloggers would actually join this blog series. That's why I'm so happy to know that more than 5 people have joined the first volume and that the volume 2 is receiving a couple of likes in our blogger's group.
10. I received a message from the person who I have been always waiting for. No other details shall be disclosed. Haha.