Apply make-up like a pro.
1. Wet your eyeshadow brush. This will create a bold, defined color and allow you to apply it with precision.
2. Wiggle your mascara. As you apply it, gently wiggle the wand side to side as you move it up your eyelashes. This will reduce clumps and separate and lengthen your lashes.
3. Be gentle. Always use your finger in a dabbing motion when applying creams around the delicate eye area as this will apply the least pressure.
4. Prepare the canvas. Even skin tone is an essential factor in applying makeup. Exfoliate and moisturise to ensure your foundation doesn't crack, clump or weigh your skin down.
5. Clean your brushes. Makeup brushes can be a breeding ground for bacteria and germs. Use shampoo to clean your brushes thoroughly every month.
6. Choose foundation for the season. Your skin tone can change depending on how much sun it's seeing so make sure you re-test your color as the weather changes.